Thursday, November 6, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 11

https://www.advocare.com/14104486/Store/24Wizard/Landing.aspx

 DAY 1 of Max Phase

WOOHOO!!!
Cleanse phase is over!!! 
I feel AMAZING!!!!
(Sorry I just can't help myself I have to scream it from the roof tops.)

I no longer feel bloated and my stomach looks flatter. I got to eat actual food which is a blessing cause I LOVE FOOD!!! I didn't have to eat salads every day or anything like that. It really is about eating clean and watching your portions. You don't need to eat every carb you see. Even though sometimes I wish we could without consequences. :)

I lost 2.5 inches and 3.5 lbs in the first 10 days!!!

Week 1 Meal Plan

Week 2 Meal Plan

I never knew that Advocare existed, until about a couple months ago and of course I was a little skeptical of if it really worked. You see all these products on TV, online and on store shelves. Honestly, how do you know which to pick? The awesome thing about Advocare is we are tested for all banned substances by a company called Informed-Choice. You can look at one of the products called Catalyst (my favorite product) here and see the batch number, when it expires and when it was tested. Advocare wants the safest and most effective products around. 

With all that being said, I am so glad I was introduced to Advocare. It will forever change my whole family’s life for the better!! Everyone wants what’s best for themselves and their families. Honestly, what do you have to lose by giving it a try? Some weight, inches? What do you gain? I’m going to say lots of energy and eating better. Advocare is all about making you, a better you. 

Now that the cleanse phase is over, I now start the Max Phase which is going to give me the best tools to achieve my next weight-management goal.  I am wanting to get under 200!! I know I can do it!!

Want to start your own Advocare journey? Start with the 24 Day Challenge and jump start your journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment