Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My First Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 3

Cleanse Phase: Day 3

https://www.advocare.com/14104486/Store/24Wizard/Landing.aspx

So I'm on Day 3 of the Cleanse(there's 10 days total). I am feeling great!!! Who knew that your insides could so clean and that I could have so much ENERGY!!

Energy is my big thing. I have 3 kids, 2 under the age of 5, and they are very active. They definitely keep me on my toes during the day, but I always felt sluggish. NOT ANYMORE!!! Sorry just super excited to have all this energy. I usually lay down when the boys do in the afternnon, but since starting the Challenge, I haven't thought about it once.

 That's amazing to me.


So far my meals haven't been bad. Day 1's dinner was a little bland, so next time I will definitely being adding a little more seasonings.  Day 2's dinner was yummy. I threw my chicken, taco seasoning(homemade) and salsa in the crock pot and let it cook. It was done by 11/12ish so I packed my husband's and I's meal. I decided to attend a great function for AdvoCare(so I needed mine for on the go) and got to listen to one of our amazing Doctors, Dr. Aija Brameus. She did a great job explaining our products and I got so much information. I learned new things about the products that we take each day and how we benefit from them,if taken on a daily basis.

https://www.advocare.com/14104486/Store/24Wizard/Landing.aspx

I definitely recommend starting with the 24 Day Challenge, so that you are cleaning out all toxins from your body the first 10 days, then giving your body back the nutrition it needs on days 11-24.


Are you asking yourself why would I take supplements?


Did you know if you wanted to get all the Omega 3's your body needs, you would need to eat fish every week every day!! Who does that? Or who wants to do that? I know I don't :)

How about the calcium you aren't getting? Your body takes that away from your bones and teeth which will result in osteoporosis if took much is taken from your bones.

Today is the day to make lifestyle adjustments!!! Order your challenge here or email me at kirstingervais@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns.

What are you waiting for?? Start your New Year's Resolution NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment