Saturday, October 25, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan: Cleanse Phase


24 Day Challenge

 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan: Week 1

So my husband and I decided to hop on the 24 Day Challenge train!!! We are ready to start eating better than we ever have before.

Why would I want to do this, you ask??

  •  Are You Tired?
  • Need More Energy?
  • Need To Lose Some Weight?( Class Reunion Coming Up???)
  • Just Want To Eat and Feel Better?
Did you answer YES to any?? Then why not try it? What do you have to lose?

Our reason: We want to be able to be here for our grandchildren and hopefully our great grandchildren. We want to be able to run and play with them without being worn out and tired.


Here's what in the 24 Day Challenge Box.


The first 10 days you are doing a cleanse(gentle and uneventful). Here's what it consist of:
  • 1 box Herbal Cleanse
  • 1 bottle OmegaPlex
  • 1 Spark Energy Drink
On days 11-24 you will be on the Max Phase. The Max Phase consist of the following:
  • 1 box Meal Replacement Shake
  • 1 box MNS 3
  •  1 box of Spark
I will also be taking Catalyst, CarbEase and ThermoPlus in the Max Phase for extra inches and pounds to be lost :) These are all extras and can be added on if you want.

We will be starting Monday, October 27 and I'm super excited for the meal plan I have made. I will give all my lunches and dinners as the shakes are my breakfasts. So let's get to that!!

Day 1
Lunch: Tuna Avocado & Black Bean Salad with Fresh Veggies
Dinner: Unwrapped Cabbage Rolls

Day 2
Lunch: Baked Herb Tilapia, 1/2 Sweet Potato with Pumpkin Pie Spice and Broccoli
Dinner: Slow Cooker Chicken Burritos in Lettuce leafs

Day 3
Lunch: Baked Herb Tilapia, Low Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli
Dinner: Zesty Bunless Burger with Salsa and fresh veggies

Day 4
Lunch: Chopped Thai Chicken Salad and Rice with Ginger, Lime and Cilantro
Dinner: Herb Chicken Breast and Roasted Brussel Sprouts

Day 5
Lunch: Salmon, Baked Sweet Potato Fries and Steamed Carrots
Dinner: Hobo Packets-Ground Beef, Zucchini, Green Peppers and Onions

Day 6
Lunch: Chopped Thai Chicken Salad and Rice with Ginger, Lime and Cilantro

Dinner: Applesauce Chicken and Steamed Carrots

Day 7
Lunch: Black Beans and Rice
Dinner: Baked Steak Fajitas

Day 8
Lunch: Kielbasa Onion and Carrots

Dinner: Honey Lime Chicken and Broccoli

Day 9
Lunch: Cobb Salad

Dinner: Turkey Burger and Raw Veggies

Day 10
Lunch:  Baked Chicken Fajitas(no shells)

Dinner: Chili

  Thanks Forktacular for some awesome recipes!! Check out some other recipes she has here

 Well there is week 1 of our 24 day challenge menu(I'll add photos soon)!! Want to start in on the journey?? Go here and order your 24 Day Challenge. Want the extras also? Here they are: Catalyst, Carb Ease and ThermoPlus.

Read about Day 3 of my Cleanse Phase here!

Check out the Max Phase Meal Plan here!!

What do you all think of my menu???



2 comments:

  1. I wish I had the money. I want to do the cleanse, replacement shakes (because I don't eat breakfast or lunch) and spark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We work with every budget, but when the time is right, you know where to come :) I would love to help balance your meals out so you can be a better you.

    ReplyDelete