Saturday, May 9, 2015

CareFree VoxBox #freshisfierce

I received CareFree Acti-Fresh Pantiliners complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes.



If you want to join Influenster like I did and receive complimentary products to test, here is my referral link: Join Influenster



CareFree Acti-Fresh Pantiliners

I was a somewhat disappointed when I received the CareFree VoxBox. There was really only a small package of liners and a $0.50 coupon in there. Usually I get several products to review but that wasn't the case this time at all. With that being said though, I really love CareFree products so the small package is great!

I have heavy periods and not so many light days so I don't wear them then, BUT I do wear these daily. I have had three cesareans and I have noticed that my bladder is horrible after carrying babies. I don't want to wear a bulky pad so these are a great replacement. I don't have to worry about peeing myself while in public. As horrible as that sounds, it happens when I sneeze and cough usually. I am sure there are plenty of other moms out there that experience this.

Some key factors of the CareFree Acti-Fresh Pantiliners:

  •  Feels as soft and thin as a panty
  •  Core absorbs 2x more compared to their Original Regular Pantiliner
  •  8-hour odor control system
You can buy these at Walmart, Target, and other retail stores. Listed below is Walmart’s Price.

Walmart
Carefree Acti-Fresh Body Shape Regular to Go Unscented Pantiliners, 20 count- $0.94



Do I recommend these? Definitely!! 

You can throw these in your purse and they won’t take up any space. You can even put one in your wallet if that’s all you were taking. They are that compact.

I love that you can choose between unscented and scented. I prefer the scented, but if only unscented were available I would buy those instead. 


Thanks Influenster and CareFree for such an amazing product. Until next time.....



No comments:

Post a Comment