Tuesday, March 24, 2015

LIFE IS WHAT IT IS

I get so frustrated when I hear people constantly complaining about how their lives suck and life isn't the way they thought it would be. Well news flash people, your life is the way YOU make it. No one else made your life the way it is. Did someone hold a gun to your head and say do this or do that? Probably not. You had a free will and you decided on those choices.



YOU made poor choices so YOU have to live with YOUR consequences.


I bring this up because a family member of mine got mad at me because I didn't answer my phone when they called. I was out running errands with my younger boys this morning and accidentally left my phone on the counter. Everyone forgets one time or another. I wasn't worried about going back to the house to grab it, as I wasn't going to be out long. I called back multiple times try to reach that family member then when they finally answer, they are all upset with me because I wasn't there to listen to THEIR problems. I'm sorry I have a life outside of you.

 BIG SURPRISE HUH!!


How do you deal with someone like that? God has given us this wonderful life and people take it for granted. Be glad you were able to wake up this morning and see your children/grandchildren. Every day is a blessing. Make the most out of it. No, my life isn't all gum drops and flowers BUT I have my health, God and most of all my family. Aren't those enough to be happy for? I am so grateful for all I have. I have never lost a child or ever had to have a child that had cancer. Those things are much worse than I could ever imagine. 


If you don't like what's going on in your life, CHANGE IT because NO ONE else can for YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment